KORTIS provides the initiation and implementation of Russian-Asian trade and investment projects.
KORTIS “turnkey” services include first contacts through the support of the preparation of the agreement till the final stage of the project by phases:
- advising on the characteristics and methods of organization of business projects in acc. with Russian and foreign legislation and financial systems;
- market, potential supply and demand research in a specific sector / market in Russia and the Asia-Pacific region
- search for investors and establishing contacts;
- preliminary negotiations with potential partners, the organization of presentations of Russian and foreign companies;
- formal exchange of proposals between the companies;
- administrative support for direct investment projects;
- arranging of business visits and negotiations;
- organizing and supporting pre-contract consultation between the partners;
- support the implementation of contracts
Foreign trade operations are organized on the principle of “one stop shop” which includes a selection of the foreign partner, the preparation of the contract, customs clearance and transportation of goods to ensure “door to door” delivery of the goods. To this end KORTIS has signed strategic cooperation agreements with a number of Russian companies providing transportation between Russia and Asian countries as well as customs clearance.
It is important to emphasize that at the present time Russian companies are demonstrating an increased interest in the acquisition of modern as well as second-hand equipment the supply of which is also provided by KORTIS .
Important focus for KORTIS is the promotion of Russian goods and services abroad.
Investment projects are implemented in close cooperation with the Russian federal and regional authorities and companies.
The Company through representative offices in Asian countries has established direct relationships with a variety of industrial, financial, commercial companies and associations.